Part of the Great Lakes Bay Manufacturers Association's goals is to educate today's local youth on the world of manufacturing and the rich history in the region. Since 1912 manufacturing has played an important role in Michigan and the Great Lakes Bay Region.
The purpose of our teacher grant is to provide a funding source where the general budget or other funding sources may not cover.
• Must be a teacher at a public, private, parochial, charter or home school association/group
• Must be in one of the following Michigan counties: Arenac, Bay, Iosco, Midland, Saginaw, or Tuscola
• Grant request can be up to $500; Multiple grants will be awarded
• Grants can be used for busing, speakers, off-site event lunches, field trips, equipment, or materials not available through traditional means
• Grants are due October 1, 2020, for the first half of the 2020-2021 school year. Awards will be announced October 30, 2020
• You may attach an event flyer, quote for items or cost of transportation, statement of scope, and/or budget for the event. Providing additional information is an option but helpful in determining grant need should we have multiple applications
For additional questions additional, please contact Tanya Blehm,
989-964-2881 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple easy on-line application. Click to apply now!
Thank you for your interest in the GLBMA Scholarship Program. The application period will open late fall 2021.
The GLBMA scholarship is processed through Delta College and
is for $500 per semester at Delta College.
Login with their Delta College username (without the @delta.edu) and password
and complete and submit the general application.
Graduated from Heritage High School in May 2018. He is pursuing a degree in
Technology at Delta College. He is currently employed at R&S Cutter Grind.
Caleb graduated from Freeland High School He is currently working on his associate degree in Welding Technology and will transfer to Ferris to obtain his Bachelor's degree in Welding Engineering. Currently, he is a mechanical engineering co-op at Nexteer.